Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 20 12 12:16 AM

Tags : :

The official site of concert hall announced that there will be eRa concert. Can someone confirm this info? 
dates : 11-12 April 2012 / time : 19:00

http://www.crocus-hall.ru/events/era_11

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jan 29 12 2:37 AM

interesting...
as you can see below there were a lot of stars in Crocus City Hall in Moscow:
http://www.crocus-hall.ru/photos/
including french stars like Jean Michele Jarre and Zaz in october 2011

here is a scan of a ticket on Era's show in Moscow:

from the site http://vk.com/event33703929    

tickets cost from 50 to 300 euros

here is a promo video of a concert from one of the ticketsellers:

unfortunately, no information on official sites of Era and ECC

+eRa+ forever!

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 7 12 1:27 AM

My friend transtaled this so here are the most important infos from press conference : 

1.Producers of this concert are from Russia
2.The same producers organized Yanni concert in Russia recently
3.This will be first and last ERA live concert ever
4.On the scene there will be all Era musicians such as English Chamber choir, rock group and soloists
5.There will be video background on concert
6.There was one question about new album of Era: what style it will be classsical Era or another one.Eric didn't answer straight. He said only that there will be elements of new music in concert
7.Also he said that he is working now on new project wich will see the light in 2014. It will be rock-opera in France with video movie about story of Era on background
8.He didn't said more information about new albums but He said that he doing new compositions
9.This concert will envolve orchestra and choir from Russia as well
10.The were a lots of questions about piracy of music nowadays
11.Eric ansewered that piracy helps to popularize his music especially for young people since they prefer listen music from internet.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 7 12 10:56 AM

???????????????????

I don't like it!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Feb 7 12 12:13 PM

???????????????????
I don't like it!!!

-trudavismff

it's not exactly the truth
it was said that the april's concert in Moscow would be unique and it is possible that there will be no concerts like this in future (meaning that there will be no concert of Era with ECC, musicians, russian orchestra, russian choir and so long like it would be in april 2012 in Moscow)
of course there will be no such concert in future because you can't turn back time
so... take a look at number 7 "Also he said that he is working now on new project wich will see the light in 2014. It will be rock-opera in France with video movie about story of Era on background"

+eRa+ forever!

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jun 13 12 9:12 AM

Thank's for adding! looks amazing! What was the setlist from the concert?

-oceano

There were more than 20 songs. Among them: Sentence, Looking For Something, Reborn, Dark Voices, Avemano, Dont Go Away, Mother, The Mass, If You Shout, Era, Misere Mani, Prayers, Sempire Dia More, As The Rain Fell In My Room, I Believe, Abbey Road Blues, Voxifera и Kilimandjaro.
The first was Enae Volare (you saw the video) and the last one A Brand New Day.

3 main female singers took part in the concert: Lena Jinnegren, Florence Dedam and Racha Rizk. A special guest was invited - male singer Fabrice Mantegna. There was a new song: "As The Rain Fell In My Room". (http://www.ria.ru/culture/​20120613/671935123.html)

+eRa+ forever!

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 13 12 9:45 AM

spechless.. i love the pictures! did you take this pictures?

-ihesus

no... I wasn't there
they were taken by russian fans, I guess

+eRa+ forever!

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jun 13 12 12:00 PM

Great live, you know what, I thought Irene Bustamante sing Misere Mani, instead is that the singer, what the name of the singer ?
Anyway, personally im think that if there were Irene Bustamante and Pierre Boisserie, whit a dance group, and the monks, is more cool, im think are part of Era, are Icon, like the choir and Eric Lèvi, what do you think ?

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 13 12 12:14 PM

Great live, you know what, I thought Irene Bustamante sing Misere Mani, instead is that the singer, what the name of the singer ?

-marcolorrins

Lena Jinnegren is the singer of Misere Mani (on the album and on the stage)
Irene Bustamante is the dancer. In some shows there was a mic, connecting with her had.... but it was just a playback

Anyway, personally im think that if there were Irene Bustamante and Pierre Boisserie, whit a dance group, and the monks, is more cool, im think are part of Era, are Icon, like the choir and Eric Lèvi, what do you think ?

-marcolorrins

There will be such show, but some years later and in France.

+eRa+ forever!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help